I am a huge fan of reading and finding new motivational/inspirational quotes. They help get me started in my day and always helped before playing in a big game or even before my daily workouts. I was cruising through to find something to get me through my workout the other day and I came across some great soccer quotes! These are all funny, motivational and inspirational.
Add to this list if you have any motivational quotes that would help our athletes get through a game, a workout, or even their long day of school!
- We lost because we didn’t win.
- Soccer is simple, but it is difficult to play simple
- We were a little bit outnumbered there, it was two against two
- We didn’t underestimate them. They were a lot better than we thought
- The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, and the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching
- Winning doesn’t really matter as long as you win
- 7 days without soccer makes one weak
- If we played like that every week we wouldn’t be so inconsistent
So many of these quotes are both funny and true! Many players can relate to these. I would love to hear others that people have heard! Please feel free to post any! Funny or motivational!
We need to remind all athletes to NEVER forget why we play; FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME. If we don’t love the game we play, there is no reason to shed our sweat, tears and hard work.
–Missy Geha, SoccerFIT Academy Coach